I’ve all the time beloved the juxtaposition of various textures and cuts, like this chunky waffled sweater paired with a extra delicate and clean slip skirt. Since I all the time get questions on tucking, for this outfit I used two of my typical tucking ideas (you may see each demonstrated in my Instagram video!):
- Since I’ve a shorter neck, I often roll turtlenecks midway down by folding it inward for a clear look.
- To create a waistline beneath a slouchy sweater, I tucked the sweater up into the band of my bra. This sort of tuck received’t work with our beloved Neiwai bras as a result of it wants a much less stretchy band to carry the sweater extra securely in place. Should you’re on the lookout for different methods to tuck your sweaters you may revisit my sweater tucking information!
Use code EXTRAPETITE5 for five% off a primary buy. I’ve had this skirt for over a 12 months now and have worn it a number of instances, however that is my first time sharing it as I had some combined emotions. On the plus aspect, it’s a stunning shade and is precise 100% silk at a worth worth level you’ll NOT discover wherever else for this material. Nevertheless, the silk is skinny and tends to create static in opposition to my legs. I might ideally love one thing slightly thicker, and could be high-quality to commerce the silk for a much less premium materials if I may discover that in a shade as good as this Champagne.
When it comes to the match, the size is slightly lengthy on petites however this appears to be the usual throughout nearly most slip skirts in the marketplace. This skirt does have a loopy variety of 5-star opinions with nobody else mentioning the silk clinging to legs, so def price a strive when you’ve been eying it! Quince skirt in XS measures 28″ size and 12.4″ throughout the waist when mendacity flat (elastic).
Right here’s just a few different choices I discovered:
- Thicker satin + numerous colours: The Drop slip skirt. xxs measures 12.5″ throughout the waist with a 29″ size.
- Thicker satin + related champagne: J.Crew skirt however with an extended 30″ size. See it on me.
- Gown in the identical champagne shade: Birdy Grey satin dress in XXS and up with adjustable straps
- Petite sizing + actual silk: Banana Republic petite skirt in beautiful colours, a slide slit, and petite 25″ size
This Everlane sweater remains to be a favourite after just a few years, although I can’t communicate to this 12 months’s precise model in case they made any updates. As talked about earlier, the neck is a full turtleneck that I often put on folded down. The size is lengthy sufficient for me to put on nearly tunic model with black leggings or leather-based pants, which I usually do. See it in some older pairings right here and right here, which reveals the turtleneck unfolded.